- Electrical Power Consumers in China: are they benefiting from the reforms?
- Reform of China’s energy sector: slow progress to an uncertain goal
- First steps in power sector reform: the case of China’s Guangdong Province
- An evaluation of the ongoing reforms to China’s government and state sector: the case of the energy industry
- Political and institutional analysis of the successes and failures of China’s wind power policy
- Interactions between renewable energy policy and renewable energy industrial policy: A critical analysis of China’s policy approach to renewable energies